A tool hack in cutting the angled corner
The multi-angle bevel cutter has an optional angle of 45 to 135 degrees to meet the precise angle of your corner. Suitable for cutting of wire troughs, thin wood strips and wood-plastic materials.
Perfectly cut trim and other materials at 45-degree angles to create clean joints. Designed to cut molding, trim, plastic tubing, tack strip, quarter round, and any light material.
- Easy to cut plastic strips, wire troughs, and cut edges - Designed for use on below 3mm timber and plastic formwork, PVC strips, rubber gaskets, molding, and weatherstrip.
- Perfect for multi-angles cutting - Simply adjust the guide with the desired angle line on the tool's platform and you have a perfect multi-angle miter cut every time.
- Made by premium material, strong and durable - The ergonomic design handles the plastic wrap to prevent the palms from being worn.
- Easy and convenient to use - Its unique features are the angled markers and adjustable brackets allow the trim to be placed correctly at the desired angle for cutting, trimming, plastic tubes, strips, quarter circles, and any lightweight material.
- Weight: 740g.
- Color: Black
- Size: 225mm Length
- Materials: Steel + PVC.
- 1 x Second generation multi-angle bevel shear
- 10 x Sk-5 Steel Replacement Blades